Friday, April 2, 2010

Ever Wonder?

Photobucket

Let me start off by saying I am so sorry for not updating in a while. Hell I don't even know if anyone is reading but still, sorry. Anyway, what's new? Well...I saw Alice in Wonderland 3D. Uhm...found my mother a new house, and I'm moving back in with her so she doesn't have to pay for a babysitter -help anyway I can-. Packing my shit was more of a bitch than I ever thought it would be...I dyed my hair back to the natural roots, blonde. Although...were it was dyed black kinda only turned brownish, while the rest is some what of a bleach color. Urgh, oh well I'll just buzz it back to my mohawk and start all over agian.

Anyway, purpose of the title. On the flip side!!

You ever wonder what's really going to happen in the future? Of course you do! Your human right? Will the world end from 'Global Warming', Aleins taking over the human race, or hell maybe we'll be the own reason for our extinction. I only ask because a friend of mine got into a huge theorey about how 2012 was complete bullshit because the Myans only stopped making the calender then because it was supposed to be the returning of the Sun God or something. I don't really know, someone want to help me understand better than that dumbass could?

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, anyone who tells you what is going to happen in 2012 is full of shit. I have actually been writing in my blog about 2012 for about 10 years. Way before anyone seemed to even know about it and I cannot tell you what will happen either. It may be bad, it may be good but I do not think it will be the end. If it is, hell bring it on!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a message? Hell can't wait to read it. :]